Went to Kew Gardens

Kew Gardens had been on my to-visit list for ages, but I hadn't managed to sort out a visit. On my mom's last morning here, we had stayed in London, and our plans in Oxfordshire fell through, so we hit up Kew.

It was expensive: £7 for parking and £15 each to get in (even with our student/senior IDs), but the gardens were excellent. We explored the outer parkland first, before heading up to the treetop walk and then through the glasshouses and into the more formal gardens. 


Do you like my new hat?


Treetop walk selfie!


In the tropical greenhouse:



And then the sun came out!



The main glasshouse is closed for renovation, and we ran out of time (and pep) to see the Queen's garden and the Hive. Next time I'll watch their Top Attractions video so that we don't miss anything.

It was excellent, though, and I definitely want to go back!


Comments