Made a Cappuccino in the Microwave

This may seem frivolous. It's not.

I was minding my own business on the internets when I came across these instructions on how to froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes in the microwave from The Kitchn.

I have an Aeropress so I can make darn good coffee anyway, but the foamed milk aspect was missing.

I even entertained buying a Nespresso machine (both my parents and my brother love theirs), but I couldn't really justify the expense.

And then. Foamy milk in the microwave. Foamy Lactose-free milk. With my already-awesome coffee. And some cocoa on the top, because I can.

Weekend. Made.

Word to the wise: 30 seconds in my microwave is too much and results in lovely milk foam all over the microwave. Watch that sucker the first time you do it.

You're welcome.

Comments

  1. Hi Kate,
    Just commenting to say hello really :) I used to go to school with you in Stamford. I was reminded earlier of a trip to London I came on with you and your Mum just before you left. I did a quick search on your name and landed up here! What a fabulous blog. You seem to be having lots of adventures and making beautiful things. Good to see you looking well.
    Amanda Maycock (prev Potter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness - hi, Amanda! Glad you like the blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment